- Potluck/Bible Study/Fellowship. Sunday evenings (2nd & 4th) at 6 pm. Call Jim & Naomi Ruark (616.797.4228)
- Junior Bible Quiz meets weekly 11:45 - 12:45 after church with some weekend competitions. See Tracy Cherry (616.516.7955)
- Youth Band Practice Noon-1pm bi-weekly. Leading the worship service when there is a 5th Sunday of the month. See Sheri Vruggink (616.581.3587)
- Senior High Youth meeting @ UICM 6PM to 8PM See Julie Braun (616.430.6025)
- Young Adults meeting bi-weekly at Aaron and Sarah Walters home for Sunday lunch (616.558.6282)
R.O.L.E.S. stands for Releasers of Life Empowering Servants
Releasers of Life Empowering Servants
R.O.L.E.S. is a small group ministry of River of God Church. R.O.L.E.S allows people to be creative and innovative in finding and/or exercising their R.O.L.E.S. in the body of Christ. The number of people in each group is not limited, but left to the ability of the leader and the interest of the people. R.O.L.E.S. groups will consist of a common interest, task or stage of life, ect. R.O.L.E.S. groups will meet on their respective days, times and places.
- Basketball, 7 pm - 8 pm at Southwood Elementary. Call Jason Frank before you come (616.345.0260)
- Ladies Bible study - Coffee & breakfast 9:30a.m. Bible Study 10 -12 Childcare provided.
- Prayer Meeting, 6:30 pm—7:30 pm
- Kid's Club (K—5th grade), 6:30 pm—7:30 pm
Contact Sheri Vruggink, 581-3587
- Jr & Sr High Youth Group (6th-12th grade), @ ROG 6:30 pm—7:30 pm Contact Dorie Barron 616.302.3192
- GRAYCE Group (retiree's breakfast), 8:00 am @ the Rainbow Grill in Hudsonville.
Doc Hommerson, 616.430.0721
- Men's Fraternity, 8:00 -9:30 am, see John Scafe for more info.